by Constance Belanger For decades the leaders or minsters in the Ekklesia have not taught that women need to cover their hair when attending worship services, or when praying or prophesying (which means to teach, refute, reprove, admonish, comfort or edify). God Almighty saw fit to preserve these scriptures for our instruction and it […]
- 101 God's Authority, Sabbath and Calendar (17)
- 102: General Festival Info (10)
- 103 Spring Festivals (29)
- 105 Fall Festivals (13)
- 106: Non Biblical Festivals (4)
- 201 God and The Holy Spirit (24)
- 202: Words of Wisdom (34)
- 301: The Priesthood and Ministry (11)
- 401 Doctrines (26)
- 501: Prophecy (16)
- 701: History (5)
- Announcements (5)
- Book Bible Studies (615)
Thank you for supporting TheShiningLight!
Use your credit card, PayPal or bank account. For mailing visit the Donate link at the top of this page.